Fwd: THE END OF WEEDING?

Willie McKemie mckemie at austinfarm.org
Fri Apr 5 08:49:34 EST 2002

> I understand it is because bending is bad for backs, strawberries will be exempt.
> IT won't take much more government for me to go insane. Time for another Boston
> Tea Party if you ask me.

Well, this THE time of year to feel that way.  I find it wonderous that
citizens accept, not so much the amount of taxation, but the burden of
tax preparation.  Our tax code is written by and for a wide assortment
of special interests with no regard to the preparation burden placed on
taxpayers.  To make this on topic, I will say that applies especially to
Schedule F.

--
Willie