Post deregulation of the Dairy industry in Australia

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Fri Apr 5 08:47:19 EST 2002

Dairy Facts...The USA produces more milk than we can consume...USA Dairy farmers last year received roughly $3 per hundred weight less for milk than it costs to produce...and in the name of free trade the USA imports 25% of our milk and who is the largest exporter of milk to the USA?...Australia.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ