virus fix/computer maintenance

Liz Pike liz at marketfarming.com
Fri Sep 28 08:31:24 EDT 2001

> I don't think of this as an off-list topic.

Actually it is.  It isn't this list's responsibility to keep members current of computer maintenance.  There are a multitude of other lists, websites and resources out there to keep everyone informed of the latest and worst viruses, bugs & worms without clogging up this list.

I realize many of us have become buddies, and like to chit-chat about other things in our lives besides dirt and weeds.  If anyone feels so inclined, please start another list for off-topic discussions & let us all know!

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield NC
laughingbrookfarm.com