Farm Policy

Jeffery Blake echoecho at bedford.heartland.net
Wed Sep 26 21:13:18 EDT 2001

I do disagree with both major parties infatuation with gmo's though.  I guess that's where letter writing a stuff comes in.

Do we have influence with our politicains??

Vote for the one that is closest to your ideology.  Then harass those folks on the details.
No you will never make a republican turn his back on the economic-efficiencie-of-big-business-is-best ideology, nor will you ever make a democrat change his protect-the-little-guy-at-the-expense-of-effiency ideology.  But you might get through to them on details.