Farm Policy

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Wed Sep 26 17:45:50 EDT 2001

Jeffrey,
    Having looked at several political party's agricultural platforms =
this last election, I noticed that the Democratic and Republican =
platforms, although somewhat different, were not very different.  Both =
support large agribusiness.  Clinton worked with Monsanto.

    The Green Party's platform, however, was quite different, and =
definitely supports the small farmer, a local food system, etc.  If you =
would like to see the comparisons, I could probably dig them up for =
you....
                                            Jill, another midwesterner