Sept. 11

HackettShark at aol.com HackettShark at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 19:55:19 EDT 2001

In a message dated 9/24/01 2:29:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
Mulkey at tunl.duke.edu writes:

> I know our lives have been changed from the events of Sept. 11 but this
> group is about small farming issues. If you wish to discuss the country's
> response or other areas of concern on this. PLEASE take it to another
> interest group.

Thank You.
If political science intrested me I would find a list accordingly.
Ive spent 40 years in farming and have learned that what we think really
doesn't make a differnce to our people in Washington,otherwise we would have
some decent grain prices in the midwest, which we don't.

Phil from Iowa