Thank You Minneapolis Farmer's Market Folks

Mitch J. Belanger mbelanger at gsu.edu
Mon Sep 24 16:25:51 EDT 2001

Hi again,

Hey, are there any Minneapolis Farmer's Market participants on this list?  If so, I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind words you wrote and gifts of produce etc. you gave to my brother to bring to my dad this past weekend.

Although I currently live in Atlanta and am unable to help him out, my older brother Tom has been working the market for my dad during his illness.

I will be personally very grateful for any prayers you offer for my father.

Thank you all,

Mitch