URGENT! ANWR drilling tied to Defense Authorization Bill

Robert Farr rbfarr at erols.com
Sun Sep 23 19:35:40 EDT 2001

Top One Reason Not to Support Drilling in the ANWR

1.  We need alternative energy sources.  Predictions have our oil
running out in as short as 100 years.

What better time to start than now?  Wind, solar, geothermal, etc.

Without the ability to pump oil in Alaska, our industries may begin to
explore new energy sources.  The first one on his block to master
another source wins billions.  Should be enuf of an incentive, 'eh?

As for nuclear - it's like the Seventh Seal.  And we haven't even
mastered the first six...

--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160