The terror in (horrible) context

Hugh Jordan hjordan at direct.ca
Sun Sep 23 13:46:39 EDT 2001

Jay

Why is it OK for right wingers to use rhetorical name calling, and the other
side can't? Please look at the post I was replying to.

Hugh

PS Also you replied to my statements with opinion and rhetoric and did not
refute my statements. You can't change the past but you sure as hell can
learn from it. We can avoid our destruction by learning from the past, not
perpetually making the same mistakes over and over again.