URGENT! ANWR drilling tied to Defense Authorization Bill

marc at aculink.net marc at aculink.net
Sun Sep 23 10:40:32 EDT 2001

Not a problem Dawn. There are oil and gas wells all over the
country in the middle of productive farm fields that take up
a quarter acre or so and have a rarely travelled access
path. Considering the drilling is to follow the same "light
footprint" model in a miniscule portion of the HUGE
preserve, why is the drilling a "grave" thing?