War?

Tom Anslow limerock at thirdplanet.net
Sun Sep 23 07:45:47 EDT 2001

Hello:
Something devastating must be done to the terrorists, on a similar scale.

Why?

One must not reward others for negative behavior.

When you (at least I) said 'bad' words, you got your mouth washed out with
soap.

When you (I) was 'bad', you got spanked.

When you crash living bombs into offices, you should get punished.

Call it what you wish; war, retaliation, revenge, or punishment.

As this is the way I was brought up, this is what I believe in, and this
'bad' behavior was indirectly aimed at me/us,  I feel the need to 'correct'
them for their bad behavior.

Just my two cents.

Tom Anslow