farmers markets

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Sat Sep 22 10:53:55 EDT 2001

Business has picked up last weekend, we are hopeing the Halloween season will be good as last year but too soon to tell, we will need some cool clear fall weather to get peoples hopes up again, mum sales have been very strong yellow is as always the best selling color and more so this year,I am bizzy picking and bunching ornamental corn and shipping them in universals 20 bunches to a crate, I have not had any calls yet for bins of pumpkins, they should be selling fast by now...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.