The terror in (horrible) context

jay gee jgj23 at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 21 19:38:57 EDT 2001

Hugh Jordan wrote:

> Better to be a peacenik than a head in the sand
> ignoramus who is part of the problem.  <SNIP>

Better still to be informed on on all aspects of the
problem and recognize the difference between
working for Peace as opposed to abiding your own
destruction.

Controlling your rhetoric helps too.  By not calling
each other ignorami <g> we nourish our Constitutional
Right to disagree without inciting ill feelings on the
part of those we disagree with.

You cannot change the past.  Changing the future
is a slow process unless the only actions you seek
to change are your own.

Sometimes, unfortunately, the only path to Peace
is through war.  Sadly, this seems to be one of those
occasions.

Jay Gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming