Bomb them with butter, bribe them with hope.

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Fri Sep 21 09:26:34 EDT 2001

Robert,
    I agree totally with your statement below - our foreign policy, and the
IMF and World Bank have been inroads for corporate America and Corporate
Elsewhere - at the expense of the self-sufficiency (and democracy) of many
countries.

    It is interesting and relevant to me that a peace rally is scheduled in
Washington DC on the same date that formerly a World Bank/IMF protest rally
had been scheduled.  To me, the issues are all caught up with each other.
The World Bank/IMF protest was called off due to the Sept. 11th events.  It
had already been scaled back due to the scheduled protests.

                                    Jill