Bomb them with butter, bribe them with hope.

Mmneedham at aol.com Mmneedham at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 21:54:44 EDT 2001

In a message dated 09/20/2001 9:17:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
marc at aculink.net writes:

> They have lived among us, lifted weights in our gyms, eaten
> our food, watched our TV, read our magazines, worked in our
> work places, gone to our schools and they do not seem to
> have converted to our

I think the point was not that it would affect the folks who came here
commited to destroying us, but that it would affect those back in Afghanistan
who are ruled by a government that has taken away their arms and most of
their civil rights.  They are dirt poor and have suffered through a 4-year
drought.  These are the folks who might be changed by butter...

Marj