fall bulbs and perennials

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Tue Sep 18 09:55:42 EDT 2001

Linda, Only purchase bulbs and plants from a plant broker, they will send a salesperson to your farm who can serve your needs alot better than a catalog company a thousand miles away, the salesperson knows your area and all local growers, if anything is wrong with a shipment or if the quality of the plants are bad they are quick to respond.
Yoder-Greenleaf are now becoming the largest distributer of perennial plant material check their new catalog and CD, they produce very clean plants and will ship in quanties as small as 200 plants and 50 per variety...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.