rabbit tractors

marc at aculink.net marc at aculink.net
Mon Sep 17 22:26:41 EDT 2001

Liz,
I've missed part of the thread here, so not sure if anyone
else mentioned it.  You might check in Joel Salatin's book
"You Can Farm" - he has a chapter on rabbits, but as I
recall from my search nothing specific on rabbit pasture
pen/tractor design.

Also, there was an article "Down on This Farm" about a year
ago in Smithsonian magazine that had pictures of some of his
ventures too.  Here's an online copy - but it doesn't have
as much info as the hard copy.
http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues00/jul00/farm.html

Marcy Nameth