Contacts! re: World Trade Center Market Farmers' hit...

Marcie Rosenzweig fullcircle at jps.net
Thu Sep 13 14:35:55 EDT 2001

News from the Greenmarkets via Hugh Joseph

From: Rachel Dannefer <racheldannefer at hotmail.com>

Hugh

All of our farmers got out of there alright, and everyone from
Greenmarket is ok.  our market manager was hurt trying to help people get
out of the building but he's ok. they did leave their vehicles etc.
behind, and we are just waiting to figure out if any of their vehicles
are still functional and if so, how they can get them.
I skimmed your email, and that is devastating.
the city is unreal.  although we are here working, we are mostly just
answering calls about markets and trying to relocate farmers that were in
markets at or near the WTC.

have to go bye.
-rachel
Marcie A. Rosenzweig