clothing

Alex McGregor waldenfarm at sprintmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:39:34 EDT 2001

Joey,

I bought a bunch of organic cotton T-shirts from Earth Wear:
 http://www.earth-wear.com/

They're high quality and are a natural cotton color- tan.  The prices on
their web site are retail, but they'll quote wholesale for quantities.
Earth Wear is a local (to me), family company that supports family farmers
and sustainable agriculture.  The cotton is grown and woven in this country
and made into clothing in a local mill- not in sweat shops.  They can also
silk screen.  (I had mine embroidered)

I initially had some done for myself and apprentices to wear when marketing,
during workshops, etc.  What I found was that a lot of people started asking
to buy one and I get a lot of positive comments about them being made from
organic cotton.

Tell Jeff I said HI!

Alex McGregor
Walden Farm