Survey in progress - Your input requested

Lion Kuntz lionkuntz at email.com
Sat Sep 1 23:11:07 EDT 2001

Hello,

Currently I am asking market farmers who do some portion of direct retail sales (CSA, farm stand, U-pick, subscription, membership, farmers market) to contribute some of their experience by answering a few questions on a survey questionaire.

I admit I do not know the best way to ask people, and the best place to ask, but so far the page counter shows that 13 visits to the webpage containing the survey. Of these, three people actually answered the questions, and five submitted a blank form (probably experimenting to see what would happen when they clicked the button.)

It is too soon to share the results, although I received valuable insights from these three answerers already. I am hoping there will eventually be ten or more people answering. Although this seems like a modest expectation I have learned it is more realistic to underestimate internet altruism than to over-estimate it. 50 answerers would give much more usable data but that's not going to happen.

If you feel so inclined, visit webpage:
http://lionkuntz.mybravenet.com/survey01.htm

Whatever answers are collected in the first two weeks will be collated and made available at web page:
http://lionkuntz.mybravenet.com/survey01_results.htm

Thank you for your input.
Sincerely, Lion Kuntz
Tenino, Washington, USA