low_tech_mushrooms from farm wastes

Lion Kuntz lionkuntz at email.com
Sat Sep 1 17:59:18 EDT 2001

Micro-profits of $100 per month is a doubling of the income of those destitute women in Swaziland. I missed seeing your recommendation on how to help them help themselves. Please advise me on the address of your webpage which generously shares the knowledge you have gained since those 1970s, and I will be happy to learn from you.

Sincerely, Lion Kuntz
Tenino, Washington, USA.