Health Insurance?

Mmneedham at aol.com Mmneedham at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 05:50:24 EST 2001

In a message dated 10/30/2001 4:24:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wbcarver at marketfarming.com writes:

> As we are about to make a decision on health insurance, I would be
> interested some feedback on this too.

Here in MA, several "organizations" offer group-rate health insurance for
their self-employed members.  I say "organizations" because all they seem to
be organized to do is process insurance payments at group rates.  However,
their membership fee is $125 a year compared to much higher membership fees
for NASE.

The monthly rates are cheaper than private insurance, but are still about
$300 a month for one person.

Marj