end of the season

HackettShark at aol.com HackettShark at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 20:59:33 EST 2001

In a message dated 10/28/01 6:38:07 PM Central Standard Time,
maroc at islandnet.com writes:

> Firewood is in and dry,
> it's about time to kick back, stoke the fire and catch up on some reading

Well lucky you I'm still cutting firewood and will probably have to cut all
winter if it gets as cold as last year,  and then I could really use some of
the blackberry wine.
I'm still getting some of the tilling and rye grass seeded everyday, and have
to finish ahoophouse before the ground freezes up tight.  We have had so much
wind the past week that it has been very hard to get a lot of things done.
My wife and I are weavers so we spend a lot of time in the winter in our
studio at our looms making all kinds of good things to sell all winter and
next summer at the markets.

Phil from Iowa