clothing

Lucy Owsley goodows at infinet.com
Mon Oct 22 09:03:15 EDT 2001

> If you are looking for the lowest possible price

>Or you could do them yourself. One color silk screening is really easy
to do. You will need a decent art supply store to get the screening and
profilm and inks suitable for cloth. I will be willing to bet there are
computer programs that are easy to use that would put and image onto a
stretched screen, though hand cutting ain't hard for most.

It's been years since I did a screen but this is making me think I
should design a simple logo and print some shirts up this winter and
sell them next season (or give them away to good T-shirt wearing customers).

If you do your own printing than all you need to do is find cheap blank shirts.

--

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics

Looking for a CSA, Farmer's market or other venue for fresh local food?
Check out
http://www.localharvest.com

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong
									Voltaire (1694-1778)