Pea trellis

Lucy Owsley goodows at infinet.com
Thu Oct 18 16:02:44 EDT 2001

My husband does most of the fence rolling. If I did more fence rolling
I, too, would be good at it (as it is I have been known to get caught up
in the fencing while it is being rolled up). We move the rolls of
fencing with our Nissan Truck. We store it outside in an out of the way
place so not a problem for us. It is put up on skids or bricks so the
fence is not touching the ground all winter. This cuts down on rust.

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH

Looking for a CSA, Farmer's market or other venue for fresh local food?
Check out
http://www.localharvest.com

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong
									Voltaire (1694-1778)