Pea trellis

Jennie Lee tulipcreek at dixie-net.com
Thu Oct 18 12:10:48 EDT 2001

Dear everyone - thanks for all the advice on the peas - I'm excited
to fiddle around with your designs and see what I can come up with.
One further question for you, Lucy - is the fence wire a hassle to
roll up and store after the season? I do most of my work by myself
and having gotten in some snaggles with fence wire before, I was
reluctant to start unrolling tens upon tens of feet of it. Do you use
a certain gauge of wire or just whatever's on hand ? Thanks again -
Jennie