Dock in pasture

Miranda Smith miranda3 at optonline.net
Thu Oct 11 11:28:14 EDT 2001

It took the whole season. No, I couldn't grow anything there. What happened
was that I read that the only way to get rid of thistles (another of my
favorite plants!) was to mow repeatedly. So I tried with the dock and it
worked. The next spring, there were a few plants--where there had been
hundreds. I kept cutting the tops off those and then they were gone too. I
think this will work with comfrey, too.

Good luck--it's well worth the battle.

Miranda