ground hogs

William McKay bmckay55 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 17:28:54 EST 2001

I have been trying to configure my browser to get rid of junk mail.  Did not
realize that most of them consider mail from email lists to be 'junk' so I
missed some of the posts on ground hogs.  Just as well, they send me into a
rant.

Just a small one.  The other night I heard what sounded like a big owl.
Went out and took a look, and there was a fairly large great horned owl.  It
was really lovely.  She was calling to another owl who was off over the way
a bit.  Went and looked up what theylike to eat.  Woodchucks are a favorite.

Merry christmas to me and may they stick around until the spring.

Regards

Bill MCKay in E. Massachusetts & www.growitalian.com   distributor of
Italian seeds from Franchi Sementi spa, seedsmen since 1783.