Fencing the market garden

Leigh lh at pressroom.com
Fri Dec 21 10:47:34 EST 2001

Yes,  I don't remember which of the two they recommend for goats I
use.  It works though.  Even though you would think a goat would jump
it, they  are quickly educated -unlike the deer.

And I would also like to put a plug in for their chicken netting.  We
have a real predator problem.  But since using the chicken netting I
haven't lost a one, and the chickens that once would fly over every
fence, don't (though that took several months of contact with the
electric fence before they came to the conclusion that it was better
not to risk flying into it).