market-farming digest: December 15, 2001

guldann at ix.netcom.com guldann at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 17 08:26:07 EST 2001

Jay wrote: If your customers do not understand the differences between the new
and old "o," you are much more likely to lose business when local
supermarkets start selling "organic" produce that really doesn't cut it.

I am not sure I understand what the difference is,how would I explain to a customer the "difference" between the old and new and what that means for them buying in a grocery store.  Thanks  Beth