tax question

Sue Andersen sueandersen at
Thu Dec 13 11:26:49 EST 2001

Help! I file taxes as a sole proprietor. I'm looking for a way to avoid
paying taxes on some unspent capitalization funds. Every year, I budget
$5,000 for capitalization expenses, and I spent very little of that this
year. I'd like to set it aside in some tax-exempt account for either
1)future capitalization expenses, or 2)a fund for a land purchase(I
lease land). Any way to do this? Am I dreaming? Thanks, Sue Andersen

Sue Andersen 
Good Earth CSA 
P.O. Box 1554 
Westboro, MA 01581 

More information about the Market-farming mailing list