salt build-up in hoophouses

wiediger wiediger at msn.com
Fri Dec 7 12:44:37 EST 2001

Yes Bill, I believe that copious amounts of OM forgive a multitude of sins.  We also use kelp in a dried powder form for micronutrients.  We happen to use Thorvin brand because it is what we mix with salt for our grass-fed, grass-finished cattle.

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com