Hoophouses

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Mon Dec 3 21:08:08 EST 2001

Growers greenhouses from Vineland Station, Ontario make a nice gothic arch coldframe, I have two of them they are 20 ft wide x9 ft tall as long as you want, they shed snow better than any other house I have seen due to the steep pitch of the bows and they have a sidewall curve that allows you to work close to the walls with good head room, they are called coldframes even though they look like a greenhouse due to the thinner guage steel tubing, I got mine from Penn State Seed co., a 96 ft frame will set you back $1500...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ