Hoophouses

jeffery uhlig juhlig at mailhost.chi.ameritech.net
Mon Dec 3 18:52:01 EST 2001

Hey Bill,
    How are you doing? Well we have another season under our belts (number 5) I
srtill have 200 heads of lettuce in my greenhouse hydroponic system. The weather
has cooperated well this fall.I do not remove the snow either it warms up enough
to let the slope of the house take care if it all by itself. I'm putting up a
wind turbine this spring and solar next fall. I'm going to try heating the
greenhouse from these renewable sources and see what happens.   Jeff Uhlig