Garden Tool Suggestions

Jim and Julie Vaughn jjvaughn at juno.com
Sat Dec 1 15:27:33 EST 2001

Hello List,

We made it through our first year of market farming with basic home
gardening tools, but before we begin next year we are looking for tools
to make the year a little easier!  Any ideas on the following?

Wheel Hoe...suggestions on which brand/type is best and where is the best
place to purchase
Any other hand tool suggestions (such as all the hoe variations)?

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.
Jim and Julie

Rocky Glade Farm
Jim & Julie Vaughn
Eagleville, TN