market-farming Sprouts Linked to Deadly Infection

Mmneedham at aol.com Mmneedham at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 11:12:13 EDT 2001

In a message dated 08/27/2001 11:05:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lionkuntz at email.com writes:

> somebody is reporting that half or more of all food poisoning in California
> is caused by non-host plants whom have no colon at all.

I don't know about the half or more part of this statement, but you don't
have to have a colon to get contaminated with E. coli and if you do get
contaminated and someone with a colon ingests you, it can mean big trouble
for them...

Marj