Small farm internet useage

cathy mcgregor-smith mcsmiths at elgin.net
Sun Aug 19 21:28:48 EDT 2001

hello eric
we have enjoyed your books in the past ...looking forward to new topic.

we have been full time organic farmers for 15 years now........we have had to diversify greatly in order to make farming work profitably........now we are trying to down size the labour part as we are reaching middle age.

we have been fortunate to have the organic land base to get into  processing vegetable contracts for  baby food companies and freezing companies.

check out our web site           www.mcsmiths.on.ca

bye for now         cathy mcgregor-smith
                           mcsmiths  organic farm
                           st thomas ontario  canada