"Minor" subdivisions of land

Sue swtgrssfrm at nls.net
Sat Aug 25 15:38:27 EDT 2001

Thanks Jill for your reply.  I am not one to want manicured lawns since I know
what kind of chemicals go into that type of look.  If you could see my garden
you would know I have nothing against a few weeds! LOL!  The point I was trying
to make is that the people who move out here want the open space but do not know
how to go about preserving it -either thru some kind of farmland preservation or
conservation measures.  Instead the farmland is carved up into little 2- 4 acre
lots and let to go into thistle and brush for a 2-3 years until they finally get
a lawn service to come out and  spray it.   Then a lawn service is hired to cut
and spray on a regular basis.  There has got to be a better way than that.

Sue