Plant Activators

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Sat Aug 18 09:48:53 EDT 2001

Bt's are ok if you get it on when the larvae are small most everyone around here uses Raven or Novador BT, "Tenebrionis" it better than san diego, since I dont grow organic I just drench the root ball before planting with a systemic and usually dont need to apply anything else during the season...Bob.