off-point Farm Bureau article

Tom Anslow limerock at
Sat Aug 18 07:14:17 EDT 2001

Marcie  --
As someone who 'donates' countless hours a month on our Board of Zoning
Appeals (BZA), and did the same on our Zoning Commission prior to my
appointment to the BZA, and also someone who BTW farms for even more hours a
day, I take offense at your insinuation that 'you can buy the zoning boards
and supervisors to...'.  Possibly either you have had, or heard of, a bad
experience with local officials.  The solution to such a problem just might
be to 'get involved.'

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcie Rosenzweig" <fullcircle at>

> minor variance to zoning laws.  If you buy ag property on spec that
> you can buy the zoning boards and supervisors to change that zoning
> for development, and you lose OH, Well.  It's the same as putting a
> Marcie
> Marcie A. Rosenzweig
> Full Circle
> 3377 Early Times Ln
> Auburn, CA  95603-7900
> (530) 885-9201

More information about the Market-farming mailing list