"Minor" subdivisions of land

marc at aculink.net marc at aculink.net
Fri Aug 17 23:46:24 EDT 2001

In Colorado it's 35 acres. A huge praire castle gets erected
then the farmer continues to raise wheat or whatever and
simply plows around the home area the Californian has
erected.

It's kinda neato cause some of the Californians don't even
plant a lawn and the wheat goes right up to the driveway and
side of the house.

Marc