increasing market attendance

Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai potzkai at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:57:22 EDT 2001

Hi MeLani, recently our fm had put a 1/2 page add in the local newspaper.
Since the budget didn't include this large ad the vendors each donated $10
for it, (all vendors that gave a donation were able to put in a brief
discription of what they offer or specialize in) it helped in the turn out.
Our fm advertises throughout the season in the classified section of the
newspaper under the "Fresh From the Farm" section that the local newspaper
offers only during the growing season.  Jacqueline