dividson of ag lands

Marcie Rosenzweig fullcircle at jps.net
Wed Aug 15 10:33:52 EDT 2001

Thanks Folks,

I'm still collecting answers.   Thanks to those who have responded.

  Yes, it's a matter of who you know.  I believe if you're not part of
the solution, you're part of the problem.  There are many ways to be
part of the solution - actively farming is one.  Hollering when the
jurisdiction doesn't follow its own laws and regs is another. Trying
to change the system to make abuses harder is yet another.  It does
help if you have a wicked sence of humor and a Don Quixotesk bent.

Marcie

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle
3377 Early Times Ln