increasing market attendance

mm mmaysen at alltel.net
Wed Aug 15 00:09:45 EDT 2001

First of all, I am one of the farmers and we are quite united in our support of each other and the market.  Most of my fellow farmers seem to be at a loss regarding this point as well.  Some don't want anything spent on advertising.  But,  I think we all would like to increase market attendance. (without the car bomb)
Second, I do have a sense of humor. Maybe I took Bob's response too personally, but, I felt he was laughing off my question.
I'd still love to hear what has worked for any of you.
Thanks,
MeLani