BC and ALR

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Tue Aug 14 19:31:54 EDT 2001

Here in NJ a similar thing happened when one million acres was "taken", to create the pinelands preserve, land owners in the pinelands were generally in favor of preservation but there was no compensation for lost property rights, and some very heavy handed environmental regulations written by outsiders, only today after more than twenty years are things being resolved, I like the idea of the ALR, but it will never fly without giving property owners just compensation, we have a similar program in my state to preserve farmland and its very popular since one billion dollars of funding has become avaliable...Bob.