Saving seeds from Sugar Babies

Kane, Tracy TKane at peacehealth.org
Fri Aug 3 05:43:06 EDT 2001

Hi, I saved some delicata seeds from last year, and am now wondering just
what exactly is growing under the bush; it's pretty intimidating at this
point, and very large..Could it be, a new and exciting (?) variety of squash
that I've developed?? or just the second generation of a cross-pollinated
delicata squash..Any takers?? thanks