tomatoes

g and r hamster hamster at northnet.org
Fri Sep 29 08:19:28 EDT 2000

your tale reminds me of david mas masumoto's book epitaph for a peach -- his
story of trying to save the family's suncrest peach farm.  you might read it
(in the off season of course) and see if it gives you any ideas -- or at
least some empathy.

taste tests at farmers markets could help and  your csa members would take
them gladly after the first bite.  and that's what i love about being a csa
member as well as a farmer's wife -- all the surprises that come with the
pick up.

best wishes
gwynn
hamster manor -- 717 congress street - ogdensburg - new york - 13669
hamster at northnet.org  -- 315-393-0978
bert & gwynn