FW: tomatoes

Leslie Griffith lgriffith at kchomecare.com
Thu Sep 28 11:50:28 EDT 2000

LOL -- I discovered this summer that pink is the ONLY color to grow!  I
won't grow another one of those horrid perfect round red things!  Market
them as heirlooms (which they are) and offer samples -- you'll sell out
every time!

Brandywine is an old standard -- you'll be surprised how many people know
them by name.  Also try the yellow brandywines -- absolutely delicious as
well.

Les in Kansas City