soybeans

Hook Family guldann at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 28 10:43:18 EDT 2000

At the request of one of my CSA members I grew edamame soybeans, I only
planted maybe 12 ft double row got to share a taste with most members, they
were a hit, people loved them.  I just ranked a couple plants to give to
each member, let them picked them and cooked them.  I told them they were an
appetizer type food so huge meal sized portions were not an issue.  I will
grow much more next year.  Beth