deer fencing

Wagbo Peace Center - Tracy Meisterheim wagbo at torchlake.com
Tue Sep 12 10:25:52 EDT 2000

Deer fencing should be six feet apart. And 7' high should be more than
adequate. Ours is 5' high, 6' apart and surrounds the garden. No deer have
ever been in it, and we're in the northwoods of Michigan with a huge deer
overpopulation. We run our layers in the parallel fence and they help by
eating migratory insects and weeds that we throw over the fence.